Experience a great half-day trip with our local guide to discover the natural beauty in the HOI AN countryside .Discover and learn about the history of traditional villages dating back hundreds of years, visit local families, enjoy the snacks as a gift to welcome the first time guests, visit the home of the local people, experience the feeling of living, living, working as a true native . A HOI AN countryside, wonderful and adventures is always something to look forward to discovering for the first time to Hoi An.
- English speaking tour guide .
- Bicycle with cycling helmet
- Entrance fee of activities that mentioned on itinerary
- Water and snack
- Personal expenses , Tips
- Travel insurance
- Thing not mentioned on itinerary
- Minimum 2people / trip
- Childrens under 6 years old are free
- Childrens Fromt 6 to 12 years old will be haft charge , over 12years old are full charge .
- Cancelation will be full charge if not inform us by email 1 days in advance.
- Enjoy the beautiful countryside surrounding Hoi An
- Visiting and meeting locals, enjoying local snack and drink as a welcome gift in their home.
- Experiencing interesting activities in traditional villages with artisans
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
This trip will be a great opportunity we bring you to discover the beautiful nature in beautiful morning in Hoi An village, we will pick you up at your hotel .Then pass poetical lotus lake , beautiful rice field and go along peaceful river , cycling pass shrimp and fish farms , village bamboo trees to come to Thanh Ha pottery village to make pottery objects ( such as a tiger ,dog , snake , teapots , vase , lamp ..) by hand with the guidance of the artists here . Say good-bye to Thanh Ha village and continue cycling through a small bridge , where you can see Hoi An bustling from far to Cam Kim Island, a small island located along the Thu Bon River. Visit some families make noodles, make furniture, make wooden boats and make colorful bedspreads at home, we will have plenty of time to chat with them and ask questions to Learn about their history, customs and lifestyle . Enjoy some snack food made by the local family to experience authentic cuisine of Hoi An . During the tour, we will also learn about the traditional farming methods, see water buffaloes and witness the fishermen setting and harvesting their nets. If you are looking for the real Hoi An, join us for this delightful morning.
Tour end at your hotel .