8:00AM and 1:30PM
Always be a great idea to start your dynamic day by sitting on a bike, riding leisurely on the peaceful and beautiful village roads. Look, experience the methods of growing and caring for organic vegetables stored several hundred years ago by local farmers through the activities of: sowing, planting, fertilizing, watering as a true farmer. Enjoy the aroma and fresh air from the organic vegetable garden and study cooking classes with a variety of local dishes.
- English speaking tour guide .
- Car or bicycle
- Entrance fee of activities that mentioned on itinerary
- Water and food mentioned on itinerary
- Personal expenses , Tips
- Travel insurance
- Thing not mentioned on itinerary
- Minimum 2people / trip
- Childrens under 6 years old are free
- Childrens Fromt 6 to 11 years old will be haft charge , over 11 years old are full charge .
- Cancelation will be full charge if not inform us by email 1 days in advance.
- Visit and enjoy fresh air in vegetable villages
- Riding through rice paddies
- Experience interesting activities as a farmer
- Experience cooking class at a local family
- Have lunch with many local specialties
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel .
Guides will pick you up at the hotel’s front porch and begin to move to your first destination on the peaceful village road . A city of tourism is growing is left behind, instead the beautiful scenery of a peaceful village with fragrant charm from rice fields along the way will make you Feeling like being close to nature and the life of local people,The natural aromas of vegetables spread out in the air will tell you that we have arrived at the first stop, the famed Tra Que vegetable village,Rest and enjoy a welcome drink prepared in one of the local families in the village Then you and your guide will take a short stroll around the village, walk through the greens, meet the local people, where the farmers are using the traditionnal method to take care of their vegetable gardens.A visit to the garden will end at a small vegetable garden full of local people in the village, where you will join and experience the practices of growing vegetables such as sowing, planting, watering, and fertilizing as real farmers.Pick up some vegetables and return to the local family to start your cooking class, discover and learn how to make famous specialtiesYour cooking class will be start with 3 famous dishes :
1/ TAM HUU.( THREE FRIENDS )
2/ BANH XEO. (FRIED PAN CAKE )
3/ NEM CUON TUOI. ( FRESH SPRING ROLL)
( The menu can be changed depending on the season ) Enjoying a wonderful lunch or dinner with many other specialties .Finally, return to Hoi An to finish the tour at your hotel .