- English speaking tour guide .
- Entrance fee of activities that mentioned on itinerary
- Personal expenses , Tips
- Travel insurance
- Thing not mentioned on itinerary
- Minimum 2people / trip
- Childrens under 6 years old are free
- Childrens Fromt 6 to 11 years old will be haft charge , over 11 years old are full charge .
- Cancelation will be full charge if not inform us by email 1 days in advance.
- Visit holy land of the Cham Pa, a place UNESSCO recognized as a world cultural heritage
- Visit the temple and explore the ancient culture of the Cham Pa
- Enjoy the traditional Cham dance performances
- Hotel pick up and drop off
08:00 Pick up hotel in Hoi An and depart for My Son Holy Land
09:30 My Son admire the mysterious beauty of the ancient temples in the morning and discover the beautiful ruins of the Champa kingdom built about 8 centuries ago.
Learn more about the Ancient Kingdom of Champa as you explore the abandoned and partially destroyed Hindu temples built between the 4th and 13th centuries AD.
It consists of several Champa temples, in a valley about two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountains. This is where worship of the kings of the Champa dynasty, and also the burial place of the Champa princes and national heroes.
The guides will tell you about the history of the ancient ruins of the Champa kingdom with its history behind it and more than 70 buildings in the complex . Enjoy traditional Cham dance performances from local people and immerse yourself in wonderful views of the lush valleys and surrounding mountains.
12:00 Return to the car .
13:45 Return to Hoi An and the tour ends at your hotel